Images from left to right:
1. Ben Lomond, spur of the moment day out and finally ticked it off 'the list'.
2. My daughters.
3. Seilebost Beach, Isle of Harris. Last Easter, on my birthday I cycled from North to South Harris to meet my family for lunch, some things take a bit more planning but are worth it by a windy mile.
4. St. Peter's Seminary near Cardross, it took us an hour to find and admittedIy I may have been a little bit spooked but what an architectural gem - visit this whilst you can.
5. My handsome bike with the Waverly in the background of the Forth and Clyde Canal, Bowling. I use this cycle route to up my mileage and tacked it on to hilly routes to get used to long spells on the bike. This year a ton is a must (100 miles) last year I came so close . . . it's right up there at the top of the list.
6. The Riverside, our alternative family playground.